We bought Guitar Hero! There was a really good deal on one for PS2 (which Matthew got a couple years ago for Christmas so he could play some baseball game) and it has TWO guitars! It's so fun! You can do all kinds of battles, and do your own band, or a "co-op" band with bass and guitar, it's so fun. And there's a ton of awesome songs. I'm so glad I married someone who likes guitar hero ;) I'm so excited for Mike and Mandi to come visit and play, though I'm not sure who could be in a band with Mike, he plays on the expert level!
Friday night we went to a concert at the Marquis downtown (it's sounds fancy, but it's just your run of the mill bar with a stage really) to see this band called Hurt that Matthew had hear on the Denver radio station, and they were really amazing, I guess they're actually a fairly big name band, this was just a small gig for them. I was going into Mandi withdrawals, and we were talking about how much Mike would have definitely liked the show and Mandi too! It's like caffeine, when you have it everyday then all of a sudden don't have it anymore, it's really hard! haha
I had GRE nightmares last night, I take it again Thursday. I've been studying quite a bit and I think the book has been pretty helpful but we'll see, some words really are just crazy! I had a dream I showed up to take the test and they gave me the paper test and I was all freaking out and yadda yadda, okay, it wasn't an exciting dream.
When does Lyshy apply for nursing school? Soon I'm sure, that's going to be so exciting. I've been thinking of the pros and cons if I don't do well on this GRE. The pro's are the house is most likely going to officially have a buyer this week, so during a year and a half off I could probably actually get an awesome job and we could get back on our feet before going into debt for school. The downside is, I'm going to be making a lot more money on the side so that would do a lot more good, also I'll be really embarrassed moving all the way out here and having to wait another year for school :P Another plus would be that we would be full out residents, right now we would pay one term out of state.
Wow, I completely meant for this to be short and sweet...so much for that idea!
PS. I ran 4 miles of intervals on Saturday and it kicked butt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man... I was runing behind on reading blogs. I didn't realize how much time had past. Now I am all caught up with the World of Jessica! hehehe. I am taking the TEAS test on December 7 (which is part of the application process) and will be submitting my application in February. My classes are going great and I am glad that I decided not to work. The kids and school are enough. Love you and miss you!!!
Post a Comment