Yay! I finally figured out how to post pictures! (and by I, I mean Matthew!) I don't know why some of them are fuzzy, but you get the idea! I stole a couple from Hershy Bar--thanks! And the rest are mostly from Mandi :) I'm excited to get our ones back from the photographer and from some of the family who took pictures--we need more of the candid ones! All the ones from the photographer are posed and of me and Matthew, we want ones of our guests, dangit! haha.
Well, I have another job! Not a full time one, it's a per diem thing, but at least if I show up I know I'm getting paid! It's for a company that goes to various corporations around town and puts on health fairs. I'll be doing cholesterol testing, body fat assessments, blood pressure, etc. It's $20 an hour, so at least I'll be getting some money. They put on quite a few events actually, I was pretty surprised. The lady I talked to said they have about 25 more this month, and most are 4-10 hours a day. It's a first come first serve for signing up, so I just need to check my e-mail a lot! I start on Thursday with this job, and have been applying for a lot of other jobs, writing cover letters for the ones I really want, so hopefully one will come through! I just need to make sure I'm going in to Bally's enough to keep my insurance. The nice thing with this new job, is you just sign up for what you want/can do, so even if/when I get a steady job, as I have time I can still do this to make some extra money.
Well, time to get back to studying! I have a session tonight at the club, so hopefully there isn't any crazy confrontations with you know who!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are beautiful pictures. I feel sooo honored to have made the cut. But I look cute in that picture because of the gorgeous bride holding me.
Post a Comment