Friday, October 26, 2007
More of the same
I interviewed for a job on Wednesday, the interview went amazingly, the guy was awesome, and he SAID my class schedule wouldn't be a problem. Well, I didn't get the job, he said I was a perfect fit and exactly what he was looking for, but he thought the schedule would be an issue, and also since it's a new clinic he wants someone that can be there for at least 1-2 years, and I'm hopefully starting graduate school soon. It make sense, but I was just really upset because I had my hopes up. He invited me back to intern with him once I'm in PT school though. At least it's good interviewing experience, I used to suck at interviews, but the last couple times they've gone pretty well. There's another offer on the house, a little better than the other, he would want everything painted back to a neutral color though--shame, because the accent walls Matthew painted I think are awesome, especially the green in the staircase. With the current offer we'd have to pay $2,000 I think, but at least it'd be done with, I think Matthew is making one more counter to see if he can close the gap a little. I just hope I can get a good job soon, I think I'm going to have to start looking for more run of the mill jobs, because physical therapy aid jobs and whatnot are looking for more permanent people, which makes sense. I had an anatomy lab test today over all the muscle, origins, insertions, actions and innervations, and I think I did amazing, so that helps the disappointment a bit :) Now I need to watch Grey's Anatomy from last night--I hope it was a new one! Yay for the weekend! With lots of GRE and Anatomy lecture studying! It's never ending...but at least a break is coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment