Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Life these days ;)
Crazy stuff going on. I think I've vented to most of you about not making the minimum on my GRE. I can get a 3.9-4.0 if EVERY science class, but can't make the minimum on the GRE! I have one chance to retake it--November 1st. If I don't make the minimum then, there's no way I can go to graduate school this year! I'm kind of freaking out :P Quantitative was fine, Verbal was low. Hmmm...what else is new, I had an interview for an awesome PT aide job but the hours swill probably be a problem will school, and I'm interviewing for another one on Wednesday which is advertised as having full benefits, so hopefully that will work out with my schedule. And my amazing in-laws are helping Matthew and I out so we can go home for Thanksgiving! So since we don't have that added expense it should work out fine to go to Florida for the marathon-yay! We are planning to drive home for Christmas so that will save a lot of money, need to work out the schedule so we can spend a couple days in Spokane with Mandi and Mike, and go visit Poppa and Becka. Also, there's been some crazy stuff going on with one of my favorite teachers of all time from RHS. I haven't really brought it up because I don't want to fuel the fire of gossip, mostly I don't want it to get to certain people who work in the school district who may not already know, and may start more rumors than what I'm sure are going around already. He was escorted to his car by campus security with paid administrative leave pending an investigation. At first some people who know about such things suspected a threat had been made against him, but it turns out there were some serious accusations made. Luckily the school district has done a good job about keeping the nature of the accusations quiet, so this guy doesn't loose his career over bogus allegations, avoiding that whole "tried in the media" thing that seems to happen so often. I felt like there was more to update on, but I guess maybe that's it--but I did kick butt on my neuroanatomy test so that was exciting! Hope everybody is well--exciting news is I'll see all of my siblings within the next four months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment