Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ahhh..

That's weird...I blogged last night but it isn't here! I must have blitzed pushing the publish button or something! Haha, I was just sharing the excitement of my professor references getting back to me and the house selling! Everything is starting to come together, ahh...it's nice. Over Christmas break I'm going to read Stiff! I'm really excited, I hear it's a good book and this is the first time in a loong time I have nothing to do over my break, because I got released from my Independent Learning course that I don't need! YAY! I'm so excited. Better go get ready for the day and mail off the forms. I hope I get in this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep my fingers cross that you get in.... and my toes too. ;-)

Michael said...

haha now I know your blog url so watch out what you say about me :)