Sunday, June 22, 2008
Vancouver?
I have my first BIG exam tomorrow and I'm freaking out. A few inconsistencies between different sources for myotomes frustrate me, but as long as I have a source if it causes me to miss a point I can rectify the situation. Myotomes are more general anyway, it's not an exact science. Matthew's flight has landed and he'll be home soon so it'll be nice to see him :) Please send good vibes between 9am and noon tomorrow! It will be nice once the first one is under my belt. I'm hoping I start feeling better soon, I haven't ran in over a week. I'm debating if I'll have enough energy to do a marathon in October, I might have to do a half. I'm sure it will be okay. I've probably just been tired from being sick. The next two weeks aren't as intense at school as the past few have been so hopefully I'll have a bit more energy. I talked to most of the family yesterday and that was really nice. I've been looking into Vancouver, WA and I think Matthew and I could be really happy there. It's only 3 hours from home, under two hours from the mount Rainer where we love to camp, barely over an hour to the ocean, 15 minutes to Portland so he would probably have tons of job opportunities, plus the Columbia river runs through it and there's lots of lakes. Hopefully Matthew will like the idea :) Maybe I could do a clinical there and see how much I like it, and make some contact in case I do. I looked at houses too (I started researching Vancouver during my study breaks this weekend) and they are much more affordable than Denver, which I guess is obvious. It would be nice to be closer to family. It is still a few years away but now is the time to start thinking about clinical locations. Maybe I could do my first clinical there, then I would be close to home for Janae's wedding. We'll see! I'll talk to Matthew then talk to Betti. Of course if I lived there I'd have to pay rent. But my Elliott family has a cousin living in Portland....maybe they could steer my in a good direction if I/we decide to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment