Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good bye, and good luck

This will probably be the last time I blog for awhile. Tomorrow, my life as I know it will end ;) I'm excited and nervous, and not entirely sure what to expect. Annoyed with the commute and lack of wonderful solutions, but I'll figure something out. I'm stressed out before I even start and that's not a good sign! I should do some yoga. I need to clean so the house is a little less cluttered. I hear from everyone the first two years of all professional programs are pretty comparable in difficulty, weather it be physical therapy, dentistry, medicine, etc. So I guess I can just thank my lucky stars I didn't go into medicine and my clinicals are pretty much normal hours and not like 20 hour days or whatever med students end up doing.

Okay, time to go clean and shower and try not to freak out prematurely. Wish me luck! I'll need it. As if I didn't talk to those I love little enough already now it will be even less so...but in a few years hopefully that will change :) I'm excited! Really! You'll all have to come visit and take a tour of our campus sometime, it's amazing! Okay...calming down now....

No comments: