No pictures though! When I have my laptop I think it will be easier to share pictures and stuff, and then I will share pictures of the marathon too! man, that was a blast! The lady who cut my hair studied under the author of "curly girl" at her salon in new york! I think I love it. I like the cut a lot, the style is really soft and gentle curls, not as curly as I usually like. I bought some of the "deva" conditioner and anti-frizz gel, also developed by the author of "curly girl" they have a cool shampoo too that clenses without all of the drying agents, but even my hair stylist confirmed it's not absolutely necessary, a lot of "curly girls" just use conditioner. So it is super short now. When I told the lady how short I wanted it she was like "are you sure??? That's a big change" but I've chopped it all off before. I like it a little lengthy but not as long as it was, and it's more manageable short (and by short I mean shoulder length, not a crew cut or anything)
Dad sounds like he's doing pretty well, talked to Poppa and Becka the other day. Haven't been able to get ahold of Hershal. Talked to Lysh and Hayden yesterday and we pledged $1 per lap, so here's hoping for 3rd place! I can't believe Hayden would rather have a DVD player than a wii, such a goofy, cute little bugger he is. Haven't talked to MANDI in ages! (HINT HINT) Her schedule is so crazy though. She mentioned coming to visit me so I hope she does :) That would be awesome. I am missing my family like CRAZY. I do love Denver though, maybe my family will all love it too and move here. It's an amazing place. After I got my hair cut in the highlands I walked to downtown and met Matthew to lunch. It was a beautiful day and downtown was hopping with the Rockies first home game. It really doesn't feel like a big city, it's a great place. Two of my fellow DPT students are from Washington according to the list they sent out. One's from Spokane and the other Pullman. I might have to drop them a line and say hi! Of course I'm on the list as a Denverite, ah well.
Turns out our bread guy at work is a "Winterbottom", so next time I see him I'll have to ask him if he's related to the Winterbottom who was Uncle Jonny's platoon sergeant. Time to go change my name with all the places I haven't yet. Such a pain. Busy for a day off but at least productive so far. Only 27 more day of work left until I start PT school! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of your new hair cut. I am getting my hair cut today. I am going to have Janelle (friend & hairstylist) cut it shorter in the back but leave it longer in the front. I will post pics. Your nephew said he was going to 22 laps and after he did 22... he stopped and wouldn't do anymore. He had 7 minutes left and could of did more but he said, "22 is what I said I was going to do and I am DONE." Boys!!
Love you and miss you lots. XOXO
oh my gosh I am dying to see your hair!!!! I was just thinking I want to get my hair done but it's so boring to go by myself.
hayden is silly. I just bought a portable dvd player for $80 or something. So now I can watch movies in bed!
Mike was at work this morning and then called me in to look at his hand because he cut it pretty bad. He just got some stiches and his tetanus shot.
I'm so bored! And it's still snowing!!!
Post a Comment