No real exciting news but I am going to try to blog more often so my blogs aren't novels! I am looking at maybe doing the Denver marathon in October and working on my speed. I'm sad I will miss bloomsday but am excited for BolderBoulder, which is a huge 10k which I think will be somewhat similar to Bloomsday in size and music and whatnot. I looked at some FIRST plans for 5k's and 10k's (the plan Hershal and I followed) and they are pretty intense for these races, so I will have to follow that plan another time when I am planning ahead more. I am going to do a qualifying 5k for BolderBoulder so I can start in an earlier wave. Plus it would be fun to do a 5k! It's on the downtown campus I'm taking a class at now so that would be cool.
As Mandi blogged, Dad broke a couple rips just clearing his throat, so I hope there's nothing crazy going on weakening his bones. Maybe it is just God's way of telling him he needs to rest :) We are trying to work out our schedules for the upcoming wedding this year, and waiting for everyone to come visit! haha, miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment