Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Put the petal to the metal
So the other day I was driving home for work and was in kind of a quirky mood (and of course I firstly spelled that quarky, the way I pronounce it that always bugs Mandi ;) ), the type of mood Mandi and I get into all the time and tell bad cheesy jokes and phrases and laugh unstopably, then laugh about it all day when the phrase works its way into our conversation, which it manages to do often. Its the kinds of things only we think are funny, because we're nerds and when we're in our weird moods everything is funny, anyway, the other day I was finding the phrase "put the petal to the metal" really funny. Really not funny if you weren't there I guess ;) I had to embrace the moment in memory of my and Mandi's good old days, and of course it ended in my breaking out in song...ahh, the good old days ;) Matthew is away in Montana so I'm a little lonely, so much to do and so little time! I need to get going on this cover letter thing so I can get a good job. We're moving into our house on Saturday so that's exciting :) I'll post pictures when I figure out the picture thing. There's a cool thing this weekend for the DPT program that I'm hoping to make, but things are so busy with moving and everything. And I still have to finish that stupid independent study thing, AUGH! So overwhelmed, chill pill! haha, anyway, just thought I should check in since it's been awhile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment