Weekends are so nice, they seem to go on blissfully forever sometimes :) It's just so nice having two full days without having to go to work and just hanging around allll day with Matthew, sleeping late, and doing just plain ordinary things. Even this weekend I was studying pretty much constantly for my test that was yesterday, but somehow it was another perfect weekend. Too bad we can't stop going to work, haha.
I think any day I don't have to think about work is great, and work would be fine if it weren't for you known who! I think he might be the cause of my practically daily headaches. It seems I've had a headache for about 3 weeks straight now. The last week or so I've been fighting a bug so that's probably it. I feel like I'm starting to settle into Denver now, it doesn't feel like a strange place anymore, but of course now we're moving and the scenery will change, but I'll post pictures of the new house! Matthew was looking at Google the other day and it looks like there's a great trail about two blocks from the house that weaves through about 5 different parks to get down to this trail that goes on and on forever along a "river" that's here, so that'll be exciting :)
I applied for some new jobs yesterday, I think if I get offered a full time job that pays decent and I'll like, I will take it even if it maybe does interfere with training. There's a club that's about 4 minutes from where I'm volunteering so I'm thinking of transferring there, then at least I won't have to deal with the arrogant beast. Yesterday he was all pissy because "none of the trainers respected him", his Mother must never have taught him you have to give respect to get respect.
I have been considering more and more training on my own, but then I would have to buy some small apparatus equipment and stuff, we will see. I think once we make the move I will just transfer clubs, you can train at two different clubs at the same time so maybe I will get the interested couple I really like to sign and just do a couple days at the one I'm at now, and the rest at the new club.
Mandi gave me some tips on how to post pictures so I'm going to try to do that. I'm not as technologically advanced as all my siblings I guess! haha
And I'm going to do the bragging for Hershal--he ran 10 miles this weekend! Yay! I am so excited for our marathon! I have been running a bit but slowly since I am sick, but with head colds I have heard it is actually good for you and I believe it! Once I'm healthy I will start aggressively increasing mileage. yay! Yay! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope that you get over that cold soon. I know how much you love to run! I keep praying that the house in Pasco will sell. Sending you good vibes for EVERYTHING!!
Post a Comment