I guess it's been awhile! Not much has gone on, just the same ol' crazy studying. We had a random day off of school yesterday so I went to Water World with some friends and it was a lot of fun. Especially since it was 103 degrees, the water felt nice. Matthew and I went to see the "Dark Knight" in IMAX for my birthday and it was pretty awesome. A little more disturbing than I had expected though. If I saw it again I might enjoy it more, I was just too squeamish that that something painful was going to get cut most of the time! And I was a total nerd...when the guys' face got burned and you could see all of his tendons, all I could think was that that was not at all what the face REALLY looked like underneath the skin, haha. I can't help it, we just did the face dissection a couple weeks ago.
Only one more week of school before finals, I can barely believe it! I am definitely ready for a break though. We're trying to get the downstairs all unpacked for our company. It's a good motivator, but I kind of wish the timing were better! That's what we get for procrastinating :) It is coming together really well though, and it will be nice to have it finally done. Then EVERYBODY can come visit and stay in the elephant room! Well, I suppose I should get back to studying. Two more tests next week then finals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
With my vast experience with moving even as a 14 month old, we would get rooms completed finish only if company were coming over. So I can relate. Enjoy your week off. You have work very hard and deserve it.
Post a Comment